Saturday, May 25, 2024
HomeStatesEast11 thousand volt wire fell at home late night, one died

11 thousand volt wire fell at home late night, one died

In Ansar Nagar of Pandarpala, Dhanbad,  a wire of 11 thousand volts fell on a house late on Monday night. Due to the fall of the wire, the entire household got electrocuted. Sohail, 25, a member of the house, died on the spot. While three have suffered serious burns.

After the incident, there was chaos in the entire locality and there was shouting all around. A large number of people gathered around. The injured 30-year-old Shahnawaz, eight-year-old Danish and his mother were rushed to SNMMCH. Here too, due to the delay in treatment late at night, the local people created a ruckus.

Actually on Monday night at 12 o’clock the wind was blowing along with the rain. During this, 11 thousand volt wire broke with loud sound and spark and fell at Sohail’s house itself. Due to which the whole house got hit by the current. A wire had passed over his house. Local people told that many times complaints were made to the electricity department to get the wire removed, but the department will not even louse in the ear. Eventually the accident happened. The three recruits are battling between life and death.

(EW correspondent)



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

सुधीर शुक्ला on D.P. Tripathi : The Shakespear of Politics