The Jharkhand government is going to brought back stricter Covid-related restrictions amid a steep rise in cases, shutting all educational institutions,Parks, indoor stadiums, Gyms and allowing offices to operate with 50 per cent workforce.
Additional Chief Secretary of Jharkhand, Arun Singh, wrote a letter to Chief Secretary, Chief Minister and Health Minister recomending 16 Points as follows
- All Public Parks and Sports Complex like stadiums to be closed till 15 January.
- All Swimming Pools, Gyms, Indoor Stadiums needs to be closed Till 15 Jan.
- All Religious Places Should be closed and no devotees Should be allowed.
- Meals Should not be allowed in Haat, Bazaars, Strict Social Distancing Should be maintained.
- Marriage Ceremony, Death Rituals Should be allowed with less than 50 persons.
- Non-essential Shops Should be allowed to Open every alternate Day.
- All types of Education institutions like Schools, Colleges, Coaching Should be closed till further Notice.
- Restaurants Should be closed and should serve only home deliveries.
- Offices to run with 50 per cent strength. No AC and Heater Should be used in offices.
- Biometric Attendance should stopped till further Notice.
- We advice that malls should be closed but if allowed to open, they should allow only 25 per cent of capacity.
- Visitors from other states and country must produce negative RTPCR test report. They should be kept under observation at checkpost for 72 hours.
- Night Curfew to be imposed between 6PM to 6 am
- Sunday closure for all Non-essential Shops
- Masks Should be made compulsory to all citizens except Children below 5 years of Age.
- People must carry Vaccine certificate , hard or soft copy, as a pass for necessery movement.